AnsweredAssumed Answered

Tiered Pricing for smaller customers

Question asked by seaton on May 2, 2010
Latest reply on Jul 20, 2011 by mrogers
As a new Alfresco user and potential customer, I'm disappointed to find that there is no tiered pricing, only a one size fits all, unfortunately this one size does not fit all.  I work for a small local government non-profit organisation and am willing to go the paid/enterprise way, however I was very dissapointed that:

a) it took over a week for someone to respond to my initial query on the main website.
b) found that there is no flexibility in the pricing, as mentioned I want to pay for the enterprise version, but can't justify current licensing costs (annually under contract for next 3 years) for only 30 users.

Alfresco can you please look at how you can tier your licensing model, in particular something that is within the reach of smaller companies.

I myself would like to have access to Enterprise level features covered under my annual subscription and then additionally pay for incident support if and when required.

I'm sure that I'm not the only one who is thinking along these lines.   I would like to open the discussion up to others on this, no flaming please, just some constructive licensing ideas that hopefully Alfresco may take on board.

Regards,

Stephen…

Outcomes