AnsweredAssumed Answered

Am i wasting my time?

Question asked by narsi on Apr 30, 2010
Latest reply on May 2, 2010 by narsi
I am a newbie to Alfresco Configuration so pardon my ignorance.

I had a complete system failure not because of Afresco or the MySql database. I had to install a new drive, RHEL OS, JBoss, MySQL, Alfresco enterprise and configured it properly. It all works.

I have access to the old drive. I copied the /var/lib/Alfresco/alt_data directory and /var/lib/mysql from the old drive
to the new one. A restart of JBoss with the deployed Alfresco war is not working. It throws an exception. It appears
that you cannot restore this way. Am i right?

Few additional things and none made a difference.
- I have the absolute path setup for dir.root in JBoss/Alfresco custom-repository.properties file
- I have index.recovery.mode set to Auto
- I moved the lucene-indexes file so it would recreate.

The exception is as follows:
- 00:27:12,680 ERROR [org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader] Context initialization failed
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'fileContentStoreCleanerJobDetail' defined in class path resource [alfresco/scheduled-jobs-context.xml]: Can't resolve reference to bean 'contentStoreCleaner' while setting property 'jobDataAsMap[contentStoreCleaner]'; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'contentStoreCleaner' defined in class path resource [alfresco/content-services-context.xml]: Can't resolve reference to bean 'deletedContentBackupListener' while setting property 'listeners[0]'; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'deletedContentBackupListener' defined in class path resource [alfresco/content-services-context.xml]: Can't resolve reference to bean 'deletedContentStore' while setting property 'store'; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'deletedContentStore' defined in class path resource [alfresco/content-services-context.xml]: Instantiation of bean failed; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.FatalBeanException: Could not instantiate class [org.alfresco.repo.content.filestore.FileContentStore]; constructor threw exception; nested exception is org.alfresco.service.cmr.repository.ContentIOException: Failed to create store root: /var/lib/alfresco/alf_data/contentstore.deleted

Any thoughts much appreciated.

Regards
Narsi

Outcomes