AnsweredAssumed Answered

Using Document library's filters in Alfresco Share

Question asked by frontman on May 5, 2010
In Alfresco 3.2, I created a dashlet with some fields to do some kind of advanced search. I form a url with values from those fields (e.g): http://localhost:8080/share/page/site/ing/documentlibrary?filter=customQuery&filterData=file_docTest.

Now, in version 3.2r, that approach is not working. The only change I noticed is when the document library page is invoked using some parameters like 'all', "editingMe', 'editingOthers', etc, instead of '?' is '#'. But when I try to add some parameters to filterData and use them to perform my custom search, always return this exception:

04050056 Wrapped Exception (with status template): 04050055 Failed to execute script '/org/alfresco/slingshot/documentlibrary/doclist.get.js (in classpath store file:C:/Alfresco/tomcat/webapps/alfresco/WEB-INF/classes/alfresco/templates/webscripts)': 04050054 TypeError: Cannot read property "length" from null (file:C:/Alfresco/tomcat/webapps/alfresco/WEB-INF/classes/alfresco/templates/webscripts/org/alfresco/slingshot/documentlibrary/doclist.get.js#366)

That happens in this line:
if(args.filterData.length > 0)
, because filterData is always null doesn't matter if I pass parameters in the url. I compared the files that I suppose are involved (doclist.get.js, filters.lib.js and parse-args.lib.js) in this process in both versions (3.2 and 3.2r) and it doesn't seem to be significant changes that prevent this being working fine.

I don't know if instead of '&' I must use other symbol to specify the parameters.

Please, help me.

Outcomes