AnsweredAssumed Answered

Showing Old file in preview

Question asked by tushagarwal on May 14, 2010
Hi,
I have been versionng my spreadsheet every week and viewing them in share preview. Last week when i uploaded the new version it still showed me the previous version. any attampt by me to change the browser etc is not yielding result. The error on the BE is as follows:
ERROR [web.scripts.AbstractRuntime] Exception from exec
uteScript - redirecting to status template error: 041416171 Wrapped Exception (w
ith status template): 041416170 Failed to execute script '/org/alfresco/reposito
ry/thumbnail/thumbnail.get.js (in classpath store file:G:/ALF_3_2_EXE_INSTALLED/
tomcat/webapps/alfresco/WEB-INF/classes/alfresco/templates/webscripts)': 0414161
69 Thumbnail could not be created as required transformation is not supported fr
om application/vnd.excel to application/x-shockwave-flash
org.alfresco.web.scripts.WebScriptException: 041416171 Wrapped Exception (with s
tatus template): 041416170 Failed to execute script '/org/alfresco/repository/th
umbnail/thumbnail.get.js (in classpath store file:G:/ALF_3_2_EXE_INSTALLED/tomca
t/webapps/alfresco/WEB-INF/classes/alfresco/templates/webscripts)': 041416169 Th
umbnail could not be created as required transformation is not supported from ap
plication/vnd.excel to application/x-shockwave-flash

Can anyone please Help!

Outcomes