AnsweredAssumed Answered

show links to the association targets of a node

Question asked by esource on May 19, 2010
Latest reply on May 30, 2010 by skywolf
I wanted to show links to the targets of a node.  I found the following page that was very interesting:

http://wiki.alfresco.com/wiki/AMP_for_Web_Client_Links_in_Associations

So, I installed the AMP, and edited faces-config-custom.xml.

I wanted to display links for the associations in an aspect, so I altered the settings in web-client-config-custom.xml  

<config evaluator="aspect-name" condition="some:moreDocs">
     <property-sheet>
         <show-association name="some:asscDocs" component-generator="ChildAssociationWithLinksGenerator"/>
     </property-sheet>
   </config>

but I get the following error:

javax.faces.FacesException: java.lang.ClassCastException: org.alfresco.module.WebClientAssocLinksSupport.ui.UIChildAssociationWithLinksEditor cannot be cast to org.alfresco.web.ui.repo.component.property.UIAssociationEditor
caused by:
org.apache.jasper.JasperException: java.lang.ClassCastException: org.alfresco.module.WebClientAssocLinksSupport.ui.UIChildAssociationWithLinksEditor cannot be cast to org.alfresco.web.ui.repo.component.property.UIAssociationEditor
caused by:
java.lang.ClassCastException: org.alfresco.module.WebClientAssocLinksSupport.ui.UIChildAssociationWithLinksEditor cannot be cast to org.alfresco.web.ui.repo.component.property.UIAssociationEditor

would anyone know why the error occurs and how to properly use Web_Client_Links_in_Associations?

Outcomes