AnsweredAssumed Answered

ADAMO-interactive Surf web tool for CustomModel

Question asked by joe.l3 on Jun 4, 2010
Latest reply on Sep 6, 2010 by joe.l3
Hi all,

I'm developing an Alfresco plugin to create and manage custom models. The plugin will be released both Community and Enterprise edition 3.0 and up. The name is ADAMO (Alfresco DAta MOdel),  an interactive Surf web tool to allow a user-friendly creation of custom models.
Currently I have a problem on Alfresco 3.0 relating the object "org.alfresco.repo.dictionary.M2Model.toXML(OutputStream)". When I create a new custom property a java.lang.NullPointerException is thrown:

j
ava.lang.NullPointerException
   at org.alfresco.repo.dictionary.JiBX_MungeAdapter.JiBX_root_projects_repository_source_java_org_alfresco_repo_dictionary_m2binding_marshal_1_8()
   at org.alfresco.repo.dictionary.M2Property.JiBX_root_projects_repository_source_java_org_alfresco_repo_dictionary_m2binding_marshal_1_0(M2Property.java)
   at org.alfresco.repo.dictionary.JiBX_root_projects_repository_source_java_org_alfresco_repo_dictionary_m2bindingM2Property_access.marshal()
   at org.alfresco.repo.dictionary.JiBX_MungeAdapter.JiBX_root_projects_repository_source_java_org_alfresco_repo_dictionary_m2binding_marshal_1_13()
   at org.alfresco.repo.dictionary.M2Class.JiBX_root_projects_repository_source_java_org_alfresco_repo_dictionary_m2binding_marshal_1_0(M2Class.java)
   at org.alfresco.repo.dictionary.M2Type.JiBX_root_projects_repository_source_java_org_alfresco_repo_dictionary_m2binding_marshal_2_0(M2Type.java)
   at org.alfresco.repo.dictionary.JiBX_root_projects_repository_source_java_org_alfresco_repo_dictionary_m2bindingM2Type_access.marshal()
   at org.alfresco.repo.dictionary.JiBX_MungeAdapter.JiBX_root_projects_repository_source_java_org_alfresco_repo_dictionary_m2binding_marshal_1_9()
   at org.alfresco.repo.dictionary.M2Model.JiBX_root_projects_repository_source_java_org_alfresco_repo_dictionary_m2binding_marshal_1_0(M2Model.java)
   at org.alfresco.repo.dictionary.JiBX_root_projects_repository_source_java_org_alfresco_repo_dictionary_m2bindingM2Model_access.marshal()
   at org.alfresco.repo.dictionary.M2Model.marshal(M2Model.java)
   at org.jibx.runtime.impl.MarshallingContext.marshalRoot(MarshallingContext.java:963)
   at org.jibx.runtime.impl.MarshallingContext.marshalDocument(MarshallingContext.java:1033)
   at org.alfresco.repo.dictionary.M2Model.toXML(M2Model.java:116)

Looking on the official Alfresco JIRA, I saw that already exist a bug-fixing for Enterprise edition 3.1 ( https://issues.alfresco.com/jira/browse/ETHREEOH-1345?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels%3Aall-tabpanel ).
Now, where can I find a similar bug-fixing version for Community edition? I downloaded Alfresco 3.0 source code from SVN (revision 12488). However I can not find any revision related to this problem. At the moment I want to ensure back-compatibility with the version 3.0 of Alfresco Community . The next step will be to integrate the web tool into Alfresco Web Client and Share. Can someone help ?
Thanks in advance

joe.l3

Outcomes