Error when creating new users in addition of AD ldap sync

Question asked by piski on Jun 8, 2010
Latest reply on Jun 9, 2010 by piski
Hi All,

My configuration :
- Alfresco 3.3 Community
- W2003 SP2
- SSO passthru
- LDAP synchronisation against Active Directory (with no Guest mapping, no auto create people when they are missing)

I synchronise only my OU to have, into Alfresco, people who are working in my place.
I want to add (manually into Alfresco) new users who's in my AD, but ouside on my OU sync (share projects, this case).

Before you're asking :
1-No, I don't want to synchronise the whole AD (I don't want to have into my Alfresco the other places)
2-I can't tag these persons with an "Alfresco" group and synchronise all of them by enlarging my OU search defined in my Alfresco configuration files.

The problem :
When I create a new user, I get the following error (both in Explorer & Share) :
Échec de la création de l'utilisateur 05080002 Wrapped Exception (with status template): 05080124 Failed to execute script 'classpath*:alfresco/templates/webscripts/org/alfresco/repository/person/people.post.json.js': 05080123 Unable to create authentication as there is no suitable authentication service..

Is this a configuration limit or a bug ?

I've seen a JIRA here : http://issues.alfresco.com/jira/browse/ALF-961?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels%3Aall-tabpanel

Thanks for your help, I would like to give them access ASAP !

Outcomes