AnsweredAssumed Answered

Modify document link in DocumentSummary Dashlet

Question asked by kimlord on Jul 22, 2012
I am trying to modify the link for the document in the document summary dashlet based on content type.  If it is a custom content type I would like to display view-metadata rather that document-details.  I know how to do this and have done it for search results and document library but can not find where the document link is created for the document summary dashlet.  I see this code in the documentsummary.get.html.ftl file:

<div class="dashlet docsummary">
   <div class="title">${msg("header")}</div>
   <div class="toolbar flat-button">
      <div id="${id}-simpleDetailed" class="align-right simple-detailed yui-buttongroup inline">
         <span class="yui-button yui-radio-button simple-view<#if prefSimpleView> yui-button-checked yui-radio-button-checked</#if>">
            <span class="first-child">
               <button type="button" tabindex="0" title="${msg("button.view.simple")}"></button>
            </span>
         </span>
         <span class="yui-button yui-radio-button detailed-view<#if !prefSimpleView> yui-button-checked yui-radio-button-checked</#if>">
            <span class="first-child">
               <button type="button" tabindex="0" title="${msg("button.view.detailed")}"></button>
            </span>
         </span>
      </div>
      <div class="clear"></div>
   </div>
   <div class="body scrollableList" <#if args.height??>style="height: ${args.height}px;"</#if>>
      <div id="${id}-documents"></div>
   </div>
</div>

but do not see where the document list is created.

Thanks

Outcomes