AnsweredAssumed Answered

Node has 2 primary paths

Question asked by the_medina on Jun 9, 2010
Latest reply on Jul 23, 2010 by rtroth2946
Hello all,

I am a long time lurker and a first time poster here at the alfresco community forums.  Normally I have been able to find the answer to most of my questions here, or other random google links (one of these days I will be knowledgeable enough to post); however, as of late I have seem to run into an issue with no solution.  I could not figure out exactly where to post it, so I am placing it here with the hopes it will get answered, or moved to the right location.  Hope you all can help, thanks in advanced:

There is  a space that appears to be corrupted on my Alfresco site.  This space is labeled Health Care Administration HCA.  Anytime you attempt to select the space you get the following error message:

javax.faces.FacesException: Cannot get value for expression '/images/icons/#{NavigationBean.nodeProperties.icon}.gif'
caused by:
org.apache.jasper.JasperException: Cannot get value for expression '/images/icons/#{NavigationBean.nodeProperties.icon}.gif'
caused by:
javax.faces.el.EvaluationException: Cannot get value for expression '/images/icons/#{NavigationBean.nodeProperties.icon}.gif'
caused by:
javax.faces.el.EvaluationException: Exception getting value of property nodeProperties of base of type : org.alfresco.web.bean.NavigationBean
caused by:
javax.faces.el.EvaluationException: Bean: org.alfresco.web.bean.NavigationBean, property: nodeProperties
caused by:
java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
caused by:
java.lang.RuntimeException: Node has 2 primary paths: workspace://SpacesStore/526dc5a7-3efc-11de-b3e6-6f7429496d05 

Upon reviewing the "show details" option, we get the following result:

javax.faces.FacesException: Cannot get value for expression '/images/icons/#{NavigationBean.nodeProperties.icon}.gif'
at org.apache.myfaces.context.servlet.ServletExternalContextImpl.dispatch(ServletExternalContextImpl.java:425)
at org.apache.myfaces.application.jsp.JspViewHandlerImpl.renderView(JspViewHandlerImpl.java:211)
at org.apache.myfaces.lifecycle.RenderResponseExecutor.execute(RenderResponseExecutor.java:41)
at org.apache.myfaces.lifecycle.LifecycleImpl.render(LifecycleImpl.java:132)
at javax.faces.webapp.FacesServlet.service(FacesServlet.java:140)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:269)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:188)
at org.alfresco.web.app.servlet.AuthenticationFilter.doFilter(AuthenticationFilter.java:81)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:215)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:188)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:210)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:174)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:127)
at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:117)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:108)
at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:151)
at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:870)
at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11BaseProtocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.processConnection(Http11BaseProtocol.java:665)
at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.PoolTcpEndpoint.processSocket(PoolTcpEndpoint.java:528)
at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.runIt(LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.java:81)
at org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPool.java:685)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Caused by: org.apache.jasper.JasperException: Cannot get value for expression '/images/icons/#{NavigationBean.nodeProperties.icon}.gif'
at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.handleJspException(JspServletWrapper.java:476)
at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:389)
at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:315)
at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:265)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:803)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:269)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.invoke(ApplicationDispatcher.java:691)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.processRequest(ApplicationDispatcher.java:469)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.doForward(ApplicationDispatcher.java:403)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.forward(ApplicationDispatcher.java:301)
at org.apache.myfaces.context.servlet.ServletExternalContextImpl.dispatch(ServletExternalContextImpl.java:419)
… 21 more

I have tried for the past few days, googling and browsing forums with no answer.  I have emulated a test environment and managed to replicate this issue as well.  I even buckled and just decided to delete the space; however, after attempting to do that, it just sits there and never actually deletes space.  Reviewing the thread with MYSQL gui tools, it shows that there is a process sending data (the delete I would imagine), and it just never finishes. 

Is there any alternate way to delete this space, or an alternate remedy period.

Thank you,

Outcomes