AnsweredAssumed Answered

combine ipf and alfresco

Question asked by cobolus on Jul 31, 2012
Hi !

I want to extend alfresco by service using IPF framework (http://www.openehealth.org/display/ipf2/Project+Overview) which is based on apache camel. I used the maven-alfresco-extension-archetype to build my own alfresco.war where I startup my beans through my own *-context.xml. when I try to use webservices from IPF (which are configured through apache camel routes) I get conflicts with CXF provided by alfresco:

SEVERE: Servlet.service() for servlet [CXFServlet] in context with path [/alfresco] threw exception [Servlet execution threw an exception] with root cause
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.apache.cxf.binding.soap.SoapMessage.setContextualProperty(Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/Object;)V
        at org.openehealth.ipf.commons.ihe.ws.cxf.audit.AbstractAuditInterceptor.getAuditDataset(AbstractAuditInterceptor.java:133)
        at org.openehealth.ipf.commons.ihe.ws.cxf.audit.AuditInRequestInterceptor.process(AuditInRequestInterceptor.java:50)
        at org.openehealth.ipf.commons.ihe.ws.cxf.AbstractSafeInterceptor.handleMessage(AbstractSafeInterceptor.java:60)

Is there a possibility to use CXF that comes with IPF and remove CXF that is used by alfresco ? What other possibilities do I have when I want to use Foundation API and want to bring apache camel/IPF and alfresco together into 1 tomcat that also provides the alfresco web interface ?

thanks for your help

Outcomes