AnsweredAssumed Answered

add a new folder to a user home on log in with LDAP-AD

Question asked by valter_85 on Aug 9, 2012
Latest reply on Aug 14, 2012 by valter_85
hello,

I need some help!
What I want to do is this:
I want to configure a way that when an LDAP-AD user logs in for the first time, it automatically creates a folder within his user_homes. This folder is defined in the company home. The problem is I don't know how to define the path to do so.
Being more specific it's something like this that I need:

/${spaces.company_home.childname}/${spaces.user_homes.childname}/{new space template folder}

I've consulted the documentation on http://wiki.alfresco.com/wiki/Security_Services#Creating_home_spaces_-_from_1.4_onwards but it wasn't clear for me  :?
I also searched at the forum and found this thread https://forums.alfresco.com/en/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=23007, but it's not what I really need :(

I have already tryed editing the value property in the authentication-services-context.xml, by doing the follow:

<bean name="userHomesHomeFolderProvider" class="org.alfresco.repo.security.person.UIDBasedHomeFolderProvider" parent="baseHomeFolderProvider">
         <property name="path">
           <value>/${spaces.company_home.childname}/${spaces.user_homes.childname}/cm:Work</value>
        </property>
        <property name="storeUrl">
           <value>${spaces.store}</value>
        </property>
        <property name="onCreatePermissionsManager">
            <ref bean="defaultOnCreatePermissionsManager" />
        </property>
        <property name="onReferencePermissionsManager">
            <ref bean="defaultOnReferencePermissionsManager" />
        </property>
    </bean>

where Work is the folder that I need to add to the user home, but with no success  :(
It gives me this error:

javax.faces.FacesException: Error calling action method of component with id loginForm:submit
caused by:
javax.faces.el.EvaluationException: Exception while invoking expression #{LoginBean.login}
caused by:
java.lang.IllegalStateException: Non-unique path: found : /app:company_home/app:user_homes/cm:Work 0

Does anyone know how can I solve this? Any suggestions about what am I doing wrong? or what am I missing?
I really need help, it's urgent!

thanks in advance

valter

Outcomes