AnsweredAssumed Answered

Index problem for AVM stores when using Java API

Question asked by ywe on Aug 27, 2012
Latest reply on Sep 20, 2012 by janv
When I try to run a program that uses the Java Foundation API, the log says that the avm indexes are out of date and it refuses to run.  The log file is at the end of this post.  The program that uses the Java Foundation API does not do anything with the avm stores.  I tried editing the "bootstrap-context.xml" file so that "strict" is false (I expanded the "config.jar" file and put that on the classpath rather than putting the jar file on the classpath).  I also tried adding the line "system.bootstrap.config_check.strict=false" to my custom-repository.properties file.  These had no effect.  What does work is if I delete the lucene-indexes do a full re-index each time I run this program (actually I must do it for a number of programs that are run from a script), and then I have to do another full re-index when I start Alfresco in Tomcat.  Is there a way to avoid having to do this?

I am using Alfresco version 3.2r on Solaris 5.

17:15:40,522  WARN  [management.subsystems.LegacyConfigPostProcessor] Legacy configuration detected: adding classpath:alfresco/alfresco-shared.properties to global-properties definition
17:15:40,526  WARN  [management.subsystems.LegacyConfigPostProcessor] Legacy configuration detected: adding classpath:alfresco/extension/custom-alfresco-shared.properties to global-properties definition
17:15:40,526  WARN  [management.subsystems.LegacyConfigPostProcessor] Legacy configuration detected: adding classpath:alfresco/extension/custom-repository.properties to global-properties definition
17:15:40,564  INFO  [alfresco.config.JndiPropertiesFactoryBean] Loading properties file from class path resource [alfresco/repository.properties]
17:15:40,613  INFO  [alfresco.config.JndiPropertiesFactoryBean] Loading properties file from class path resource [alfresco/domain/transaction.properties]
17:15:40,645  INFO  [alfresco.config.JndiPropertiesFactoryBean] Loading properties file from class path resource [alfresco/alfresco-shared.properties]
17:15:40,646  INFO  [alfresco.config.JndiPropertiesFactoryBean] Loading properties file from class path resource [alfresco/extension/custom-alfresco-shared.properties]
17:15:40,646  INFO  [alfresco.config.JndiPropertiesFactoryBean] Loading properties file from class path resource [alfresco/extension/custom-repository.properties]
17:15:40,753  INFO  [alfresco.config.JndiPropertyPlaceholderConfigurer] Loading properties file from class path resource [alfresco/alfresco-shared.properties]
17:16:12,043  INFO  [domain.schema.SchemaBootstrap] Schema managed by database dialect org.hibernate.dialect.MySQLInnoDBDialect.
17:16:18,770  INFO  [domain.schema.SchemaBootstrap] No changes were made to the schema.
17:16:30,577 User:System WARN  [node.index.AVMFullIndexRecoveryComponent]     Index for avm store example1–preview is out of date
17:16:30,648 User:System WARN  [node.index.AVMFullIndexRecoveryComponent]     Index for avm store example1–admin.alfresco is out of date
17:16:30,717 User:System WARN  [node.index.AVMFullIndexRecoveryComponent]     Index for avm store example1–admin.alfresco–preview is out of date
17:16:33,735 User:System INFO  [management.subsystems.ChildApplicationContextFactory] Starting 'thirdparty' subsystem, ID: [default]
17:16:33,816 User:System INFO  [alfresco.config.JndiPropertyPlaceholderConfigurer] Loading properties file from class path resource [alfresco/alfresco-shared.properties]
17:16:34,155 User:System ERROR [transform.magick.AbstractImageMagickContentTransformerWorker] ImageMagickContentTransformerWorker not available: 07270000 Failed to perform ImageMagick transformation:
Execution result:
   command:    [./ImageMagick/bin/convert, /var/tmp/Alfresco/ImageMagickContentTransformerWorker_init_source_3178304007992875434.gif[0], /var/tmp/Alfresco/ImageMagickContentTransformerWorker_init_target_4406435850449368141.png]
   succeeded:  false
   exit code:  1
   out:
   err:        Cannot run program "./ImageMagick/bin/convert": error=2, No such file or directory
17:16:34,759 User:System ERROR [content.transform.RuntimeExecutableContentTransformerWorker] Failed to start a runtime executable content transformer:
Execution result:
   command:    [./bin/pdf2swf, -V]
   succeeded:  false
   exit code:  1
   out:
   err:        Cannot run program "./bin/pdf2swf": error=2, No such file or directory
17:16:35,421 User:System INFO  [management.subsystems.ChildApplicationContextFactory] Startup of 'thirdparty' subsystem, ID: [default] complete
17:16:35,775 User:System INFO  [repo.admin.ConfigurationChecker] The Alfresco root data directory ('dir.root') is: /opt/alfresco/alf_data
Exception in thread "main" org.alfresco.error.AlfrescoRuntimeException: 07270001 The store 'avm://sitestore' has a duplicate root node entry.
        at org.alfresco.repo.admin.ConfigurationChecker.check(ConfigurationChecker.java:268)
        at org.alfresco.repo.admin.ConfigurationChecker.access$000(ConfigurationChecker.java:72)
        at org.alfresco.repo.admin.ConfigurationChecker$1.execute(ConfigurationChecker.java:178)
        at org.alfresco.repo.transaction.RetryingTransactionHelper.doInTransaction(RetryingTransactionHelper.java:326)
        at org.alfresco.repo.transaction.RetryingTransactionHelper.doInTransaction(RetryingTransactionHelper.java:252)
        at org.alfresco.repo.admin.ConfigurationChecker.onBootstrap(ConfigurationChecker.java:182)
        at org.alfresco.util.AbstractLifecycleBean.onApplicationEvent(AbstractLifecycleBean.java:62)
        at org.springframework.context.event.SimpleApplicationEventMulticaster$1.run(SimpleApplicationEventMulticaster.java:77)
        at org.springframework.core.task.SyncTaskExecutor.execute(SyncTaskExecutor.java:49)
        at org.springframework.context.event.SimpleApplicationEventMulticaster.multicastEvent(SimpleApplicationEventMulticaster.java:75)
        at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.publishEvent(AbstractApplicationContext.java:246)
        at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.finishRefresh(AbstractApplicationContext.java:617)
        at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh(AbstractApplicationContext.java:355)
        at org.springframework.context.support.ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.<init>(ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.java:122)
        at org.springframework.context.support.ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.<init>(ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.java:76)
        at org.alfresco.util.ApplicationContextHelper.getApplicationContext(ApplicationContextHelper.java:83)
        at org.alfresco.util.ApplicationContextHelper.getApplicationContext(ApplicationContextHelper.java:57)
        at com.example.main(Main.java:31)

Outcomes