AnsweredAssumed Answered

Medium Length Contract

Question asked by stevencrothers on Sep 9, 2012
Hello,

I'm looking for a medium length contract Java developer.

Skills requirements:

Tomcat 6 or 7 development experience
    Alfresco Open Source development experience
    Active Directory / LDAP Integration Experience
    Some light web design experience, enough to make skeleton pages

Nice to haves:

Experience working for a large company (1500+ employees)
    Database administration experience
    IT Experience in the Big 5 car industry

The goal is to redevelop an intranet portal to replace some aging Jive software. We would like to run this system on PostgreSQL. The database layer will be delivered already built, so architecture for that system will not be required. The Linux servers will be pre-architected as well, so no experience with Linux architecture will be required either.

On-site development in Detroit, MI will be preferable, however we are open to the right remote worker.

We are a publicly traded company with over 1500 companies. We are the largest advertisement firm in the world, part of the largest advertisement conglomerate in the world.

We have a wonderful office in Dearborn, MI, an amazing cafeteria and enough pinball, pool tables and video games to keep you happy. Our in office barista can make you any coffee you want to get the project moving.

This project is scheduled to start in the next 30-60 days (depending on when we can find a candidate). Please send all inquiries to steven.crothers@teamdetroit.com. I will occasionally check this thread and my PMs here as well.

When you contact me, please provide your resume and locations of your previous work. Also, if possible, please send over locations of Alfresco installations you've worked on. However, I'm well aware that if it's being used as an intranet I will not be able to verify it by seeing it.

Outcomes