AnsweredAssumed Answered

Mac Office 2011 Document Connection

Question asked by mikem011 on Sep 18, 2012
Latest reply on Nov 9, 2012 by jtrask
I am having trouble getting Document Connection to work.  I have been following this bug report  and see that the issue has been resolved.  However I am still having trouble getting Document Connection to work.  I have followed the directions posted in the documentation for setting up the SharePoint protocol to work with HTTPS.  I can add the site to Document Connection and it lists my site, but when I double click on the folder to access file I receive the following error:

You need to have a network connection and permission to complete this task.  Error: 234882824.

The following error is also written to the alfresco.log file.  Any help would be much appreciated.
Thanks!

16:59:12,469 INFO  [org.alfresco.module.vti.web.VtiRequestDispatcher] Note - no handler was found for OPTIONS to uri='/it-docs'
16:59:13,422 WARN  [org.alfresco.module.vti.web.actions.VtiSoapAction] Failure executing Vti request
org.alfresco.module.vti.handler.VtiHandlerException: The provided URL is invalid.
   at org.alfresco.module.vti.web.ws.GetListCollectionEndpoint.execute(GetListCollectionEndpoint.java:88)
   at org.alfresco.module.vti.web.actions.VtiSoapAction.execute(VtiSoapAction.java:84)
   at org.alfresco.module.vti.web.VtiRequestDispatcher.executeAction(VtiRequestDispatcher.java:257)
   at org.alfresco.module.vti.web.VtiRequestDispatcher.doActions(VtiRequestDispatcher.java:230)
   at org.alfresco.module.vti.web.VtiRequestDispatcher.service(VtiRequestDispatcher.java:148)
   at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:717)
   at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(ServletHolder.java:511)
   at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1221)
   at org.alfresco.module.vti.web.VtiFilter.doFilter(VtiFilter.java:188)
   at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1212)
   at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.handle(ServletHandler.java:399)
   at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.SessionHandler.handle(SessionHandler.java:182)
   at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandler.handle(ContextHandler.java:766)
   at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java:152)
   at org.mortbay.jetty.Server.handle(Server.java:326)
   at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handleRequest(HttpConnection.java:542)
   at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection$RequestHandler.content(HttpConnection.java:945)
   at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.parseNext(HttpParser.java:756)
   at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.parseAvailable(HttpParser.java:212)
   at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handle(HttpConnection.java:404)
   at org.mortbay.jetty.bio.SocketConnector$Connection.run(SocketConnector.java:228)
   at org.mortbay.jetty.security.SslSocketConnector$SslConnection.run(SslSocketConnector.java:713)
   at org.mortbay.thread.QueuedThreadPool$PoolThread.run(QueuedThreadPool.java:582)

Outcomes