AnsweredAssumed Answered

CMIS getContent Example

Question asked by jmaher on Sep 26, 2012
Latest reply on Mar 27, 2014 by mcs130
I'm trying to use CMIS's getContent REST service to retrieve a document (let's say it's at /Company Home/content/stuff/file.txt). I'm having trouble finding examples of how to populate parameters for the call. Can anyone either provide an example or point me to one on the web?

Via the Alfresco Service Explorer (/alfresco/service/index/family/CMIS), I see the following for the getContent service:

GET /alfresco/service/cmis/i/{id}/content{property}?a={attach?}&streamId={streamId?}
GET /alfresco/service/cmis/s/{store}/i/{id}/content{property}?a={attach?}&streamId={streamId?}
GET /alfresco/service/cmis/p{path}/content{property}?a={attach?}&streamId={streamId?}
GET /alfresco/service/cmis/s/{store}/p{path}/content{property}?a={attach?}&streamId={streamId?}
GET /alfresco/service/api/node/content{property}/{store_type}/{store_id}/{id}?a={attach?}&streamId={streamId?}
GET /alfresco/service/api/path/content{property}/{store_type}/{store_id}/{nodepath}?a={attach?}&streamId={streamId?}
GET /alfresco/service/api/avmpath/content{property}/{store_id}/{avmpath}?a={attach?}&streamId={streamId?}
GET /alfresco/service/api/node/{store_type}/{store_id}/{id}/content{property}?a={attach?}&streamId={streamId?}
GET /alfresco/service/api/path/{store_type}/{store_id}/{nodepath}/content{property}?a={attach?}&streamId={streamId?}

Not sure how to populate some of these parameters and that's why an example would be helpful.

Outcomes