AnsweredAssumed Answered

Build Fails

Question asked by sunil_softweb on Oct 26, 2012
Latest reply on Dec 4, 2012 by alejandrogarciaseco
Hi,

I am trying to build alfresco on tomcat after downloading the source from SVN. The command that I give is as below :

ant build-tomcat

But I get an error as shown below :

compile-slingshot:
    [mkdir] Created dir: D:\Sunil\AlfresscoWorkspace\Alfresco\root\projects\slingshot\build\classes
    [javac] Compiling 89 source files to D:\Sunil\AlfresscoWorkspace\Alfresco\root\projects\slingshot\build\classes
    [javac] warning: [options] bootstrap class path not set in conjunction with -source 1.6
    [javac] Note: Some input files use or override a deprecated API.
    [javac] Note: Recompile with -Xlint:deprecation for details.
    [javac] Note: Some input files use unchecked or unsafe operations.
    [javac] Note: Recompile with -Xlint:unchecked for details.
    [javac] 1 warning
     [copy] Copied 1 empty directory to 1 empty directory under D:\Sunil\AlfresscoWorkspace\Alfresco\root\projects\sling
shot\build\classes

package-slingshot-jar:
    [mkdir] Created dir: D:\Sunil\AlfresscoWorkspace\Alfresco\root\projects\slingshot\build\dist
      [jar] Building jar: D:\Sunil\AlfresscoWorkspace\Alfresco\root\projects\slingshot\build\dist\alfresco-share-4.2.b.j
ar

assemble-slingshot-war:
    [mkdir] Created dir: D:\Sunil\AlfresscoWorkspace\Alfresco\root\projects\slingshot\build\assemble
     [copy] Copying 1219 files to D:\Sunil\AlfresscoWorkspace\Alfresco\root\projects\slingshot\build\assemble
     [copy] Copying 612 files to D:\Sunil\AlfresscoWorkspace\Alfresco\root\projects\slingshot\build\assemble
     [copy] Copying 3474 files to D:\Sunil\AlfresscoWorkspace\Alfresco\root\projects\slingshot\build\assemble\WEB-INF\cl
asses
     [copy] Copied 111 empty directories to 2 empty directories under D:\Sunil\AlfresscoWorkspace\Alfresco\root\projects
\slingshot\build\assemble\WEB-INF\classes
     [copy] Copying 68 files to D:\Sunil\AlfresscoWorkspace\Alfresco\root\projects\slingshot\build\assemble\WEB-INF\clas
ses
     [copy] Copying 72 files to D:\Sunil\AlfresscoWorkspace\Alfresco\root\projects\slingshot\build\assemble\WEB-INF\lib
    [unzip] Expanding: D:\Sunil\AlfresscoWorkspace\Alfresco\root\projects\3rd-party\distro\yui-2.9.0-patched.zip into D:
\Sunil\AlfresscoWorkspace\Alfresco\root\projects\slingshot\build\assemble
     [java] Working directory ignored when same JVM is used.
     [java] Installing AMP 'D:\Sunil\AlfresscoWorkspace\Alfresco\root\modules\auto-apply-amps-share\alfresco-mm-share-0.
1.5.9.amp' into WAR 'D:\Sunil\AlfresscoWorkspace\Alfresco\root/projects/slingshot/build/assemble'
     [java] 09260000 Unabled to read a manifest for the war file: D:\Sunil\AlfresscoWorkspace\Alfresco\root\projects\sli
ngshot\build\assemble

BUILD FAILED
D:\Sunil\AlfresscoWorkspace\Alfresco\root\projects.xml:1424: The following error occurred while executing this line:
D:\Sunil\AlfresscoWorkspace\Alfresco\root\macros.xml:256: Java returned: 1

Total time: 9 minutes 59 seconds

Can someone please guide as to what may be the issue over here?

I am trying to build the 4.2.b version of Alfresco.

Regards
Sunil

Outcomes