AnsweredAssumed Answered

Creating a workflow action button in RM File Plan

Question asked by swarnock on Aug 20, 2010
I'm trying to create a custom action button in the document view of the file plan of the DOD 5015.  For now I'm just trying to kick off a standard workflow:

This is probably the wrong way to start but it is the only way I have figure out so far. If any one can suggest a better way, please do, thank you.
I added the following code: 

share\WEB-INF\classes\alfresco\site-webscripts\org\alfresco\components\document-details\dod5015-document-actions.get.config.xml
      <actionSet id="record">

<action type="action-link" id="onActionAssignWorkflow" label="actions.document.assign-workflow" />
      </actionSet>

share\WEB-INF\classes\alfresco\site-webscripts\org\alfresco\components\document-details\dod5015-document-actions.get.head.ftl

<@link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="${page.url.context}/components/documentlibrary/documentlist.css" />
<@link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="${page.url.context}/components/documentlibrary/dod5015-documentlist.css" />
<@link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="${page.url.context}/components/document-details/document-actions.css" />
<@link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="${page.url.context}/modules/documentlibrary/workflow.css" />
<@script type="text/javascript" src="${page.url.context}/modules/documentlibrary/workflow.js"></@script>
<@script type="text/javascript" src="${page.url.context}/components/document-details/document-actions.js"></@script>
<@script type="text/javascript" src="${page.url.context}/components/document-details/dod5015-document-actions.js"></@script>

My goal is to kick of a custom workflows from action buttons in the records managment modual of alfresco share.

thank you.

Outcomes