AnsweredAssumed Answered

people.getGroup('GROUP_<name>') return null [SOLVED]

Question asked by luisalves00 on Aug 27, 2010
Latest reply on Jul 20, 2011 by cjimenez2581
Hello,

I'm trying to implement an workflow with pooled actors. I'm using the Alfresco JS debugger

<pooledactors>#{people.getGroup('GROUP_group name')}</pooledactors> <- this returns 'null' even with: people.getGroup('GROUP_ADMINISTRATORS'), so throws an exception!

FYI: if people.getGroup('admin') <- returns person admin

<pooledactors>GROUP_group name</pooledactors> <- this doesn't throws any error but the user on that group don't receive any task
<pooledactors>group name</pooledactors> <- this doesn't throws any error but the user on that group don't receive any task

<pooledactors>#{groups.getGroup('GROUP_group name'))}</pooledactors> ->throws an error: 07270017 pooledactors expression does not evaluate to a collection of authorities

so tried:
<pooledactors>#{groups.getGroup('GROUP_group name').getChildAuthorities()}</pooledactors> <- this doesn't throws any error but the user on that group don't receive any task

so what I should write on the <pooledactors> ??? GOT a group named "Workers" for example.

Using Alfresco Comunity v 3.3

best regards,

——————————————————————————–EDIT——————————————————————————

SOLUTION: use GROUP_GROUP_Workers

Found out when trying to get the ADMINISTRATORS Group

on the admin dialog: is called ALFRESCO_ADMINISTRATORS -> so: GROUP_ALFRESCO_ADMINISTRATORS works…
since my groups appear as GROUP_groupname -> I need to duplicate the GROUP_

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Outcomes