AnsweredAssumed Answered

Problem with ConnectorSession Class

Question asked by tristan7859 on Sep 6, 2010
Latest reply on Sep 7, 2010 by tristan7859
Hello !

First of all sorry for my approximative english.

I am trying to migrate from alfresco 3.2 to alfresco 3.3 and I'm encountring some problems with the class ConnectorSession.

Each time I'm trying to open an alfresco session I encounter this type of error.

(I didn't put the code where this error appear as it's a code made by me and that's useless to find the issue, but like I said it's just trying to open a session)

Caused by: javax.servlet.ServletException: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/alfresco/connector/ConnectorSession
        at org.apache.jasper.runtime.PageContextImpl.doHandlePageException(PageContextImpl.java:862)
        at org.apache.jasper.runtime.PageContextImpl.handlePageException(PageContextImpl.java:791)
        at org.apache.jsp.intranet.***_005fnews_005fleft_jsp._jspService(***_005fnews_005fleft_jsp.java:237)
        at org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java:70)
        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:717)
        at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:377)
        … 50 more
Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/alfresco/connector/ConnectorSession
        at com.***.resources.util.UserUtil.openAlfrescoSession(UserUtil.java:89)
        at util.NewsEngine.isUserManager(NewsEngine.java:93)
        at org.apache.jsp.intranet.***_005fnews_005fleft_jsp._jspService(***_005fnews_005fleft_jsp.java:107)
        … 53 more

If you can help me it would be great, it's been 2 days I'm stuck on it.

Thanks in advance,

Tristan

Outcomes