AnsweredAssumed Answered

web development london

Question asked by jenny on Dec 13, 2012
Be careful though as if you charge people for the services you perform, you would have to keep track of your clients, their payments, charge any applicable taxes your state might impose on such services, income from services for Federal tax reporting, etc. Since you're still in class/school for this, I will start small. I make this suggestion to anyone I've consulted wanting to start their own business. My suggestion is to lobby local business and see if they would be interested in having a free website makeover or something. Or if they don't have websites, make a simple one for them to see the kind of work you can do. In the meantime, do your research for your states laws regarding website or IT consulting businesses. When starting your own business make sure you work within the constructs of the law to avoid any problems. Also, save digital copies and printouts of the work you're doing in class and use that to start a portfolio to show future clients. Update your portfolio as you gain new clients and work you've done.

web development london

Outcomes