AnsweredAssumed Answered

Alfresco Server 3.3 with remote alf_data

Question asked by aascensao on Sep 27, 2010
Hi,

I have one Server(srv1) running nice&clear at my company's network. But i've been working on a project that consists in install one server(srv2) on the same network to migrate the current content os srv1.
What i want to do is, mount a nfs file share in my srv2, to access the alf_data of srv1, and then use that repository in the new server (srv2). (Note: both servers are running Ubuntu Server 10.04)

I've follow the instructions for back&restore documentation, and also the migrations: first, i've stopped the alfresco srv1, copy the dir.root to a safe location and dumped the database. Also moved the database to the same directory of the alf_data backup, and mount the nfs share successfully to access all of the data i've mentioned here.

Next step was, installation of the srv2 and then point the alf_data to new location at the nfs share. I've imported the database into mysql and set the flag of index.recovery to FULL to help me reconstructing the indexes.

Unfortunately, i'm getting this error:

16:16:13,097 ERROR [org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader] Context initialization failed
org.alfresco.service.cmr.repository.InvalidNodeRefException: Node does not exist: workspace://SpacesStore/b8b16357-7fc2-4ee0-a978-040a7bdf924f
   at org.alfresco.repo.node.db.DbNodeServiceImpl.getNodePairNotNull(DbNodeServiceImpl.java:143)
   at org.alfresco.repo.node.db.DbNodeServiceImpl.hasAspect(DbNodeServiceImpl.java:773)
   at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor303.invoke(Unknown Source)
   at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
   at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
   at org.springframework.aop.support.AopUtils.invokeJoinpointUsingReflection(AopUtils.java:307)
   at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.invokeJoinpoint(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:183)
   at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:150)
   at org.alfresco.repo.tenant.MultiTNodeServiceInterceptor.invoke(MultiTNodeServiceInterceptor.java:104)
   at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:172)
   at org.springframework.aop.framework.JdkDynamicAopProxy.invoke(JdkDynamicAopProxy.java:202)
   at $Proxy10.hasAspect(Unknown Source)
   at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor303.invoke(Unknown Source)
   at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
   at org.alfresco.repo.service.StoreRedirectorProxyFactory$RedirectorInvocationHandler.invoke(StoreRedirectorProxyFactory.java:215)
   at $Proxy11.hasAspect(Unknown Source)
   at org.alfresco.repo.node.MLPropertyInterceptor.getPivotNodeRef(MLPropertyInterceptor.java:321)
   at org.alfresco.repo.node.MLPropertyInterceptor.invoke(MLPropertyInterceptor.java:161)
   at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:172)
   at org.alfresco.repo.node.NodeRefPropertyMethodInterceptor.invoke(NodeRefPropertyMethodInterceptor.java:198)
   at org.alfresco.repo.node.NodeRefPropertyMethodInterceptor.invoke(NodeRefPropertyMethodInterceptor.java:198)
   at org.springframework.aop.framework.JdkDynamicAopProxy.invoke(JdkDynamicAopProxy.java:202)
   at $Proxy10.getProperty(Unknown Source)
   at org.alfresco.repo.web.scripts.RepoStore$3$1.execute(RepoStore.java:403)
   at org.alfresco.repo.web.scripts.RepoStore$3$1.execute(RepoStore.java:391)
   at org.alfresco.repo.transaction.RetryingTransactionHelper.doInTransaction(RetryingTransactionHelper.java:321)
   at org.alfresco.repo.web.scripts.RepoStore$3.doWork(RepoStore.java:389)
   at org.alfresco.repo.web.scripts.RepoStore$3.doWork(RepoStore.java:387)
   at org.alfresco.repo.security.authentication.AuthenticationUtil.runAs(AuthenticationUtil.java:508)
   at org.alfresco.repo.web.scripts.RepoStore.getDocumentPaths(RepoStore.java:385)
   at org.alfresco.repo.web.scripts.RepoStore.getDescriptionDocumentPaths(RepoStore.java:455)
   at org.springframework.extensions.webscripts.DeclarativeRegistry.initWebScripts(DeclarativeRegistry.java:345)
   at org.springframework.extensions.webscripts.DeclarativeRegistry.reset(DeclarativeRegistry.java:172)
   at org.springframework.extensions.webscripts.AbstractRuntimeContainer.reset(AbstractRuntimeContainer.java:226)
   at org.alfresco.repo.web.scripts.RepositoryContainer.init(RepositoryContainer.java:559)
   at org.alfresco.repo.web.scripts.RepositoryContainer.reset(RepositoryContainer.java:533)
   at org.alfresco.repo.web.scripts.RepositoryContainer$4.doWork(RepositoryContainer.java:487)
   at org.alfresco.repo.security.authentication.AuthenticationUtil.runAs(AuthenticationUtil.java:508)
   at org.alfresco.repo.web.scripts.RepositoryContainer.onApplicationEvent(RepositoryContainer.java:491)
   at org.springframework.context.event.SimpleApplicationEventMulticaster.multicastEvent(SimpleApplicationEventMulticaster.java:97)
   at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.publishEvent(AbstractApplicationContext.java:294)
   at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.finishRefresh(AbstractApplicationContext.java:858)
   at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh(AbstractApplicationContext.java:419)
   at org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader.createWebApplicationContext(ContextLoader.java:261)
   at org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader.initWebApplicationContext(ContextLoader.java:192)
   at org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoaderListener.contextInitialized(ContextLoaderListener.java:47)
   at org.alfresco.web.app.ContextLoaderListener.contextInitialized(ContextLoaderListener.java:63)
   at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.listenerStart(StandardContext.java:3843)
   at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.start(StandardContext.java:4342)
   at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChildInternal(ContainerBase.java:791)
   at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChild(ContainerBase.java:771)
   at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.addChild(StandardHost.java:525)
   at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployDescriptor(HostConfig.java:627)
   at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployDescriptors(HostConfig.java:553)
   at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployApps(HostConfig.java:488)
   at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.start(HostConfig.java:1149)
   at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.lifecycleEvent(HostConfig.java:311)
   at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleSupport.fireLifecycleEvent(LifecycleSupport.java:117)
   at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.start(ContainerBase.java:1053)
   at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.start(StandardHost.java:719)
   at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.start(ContainerBase.java:1045)
   at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngine.start(StandardEngine.java:443)
   at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardService.start(StandardService.java:516)
   at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardServer.start(StandardServer.java:710)
   at org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.start(Catalina.java:578)
   at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
   at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
   at org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.start(Bootstrap.java:288)
   at org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.main(Bootstrap.java:413)

For what i can understand this problem is related to a missing Space node reference.
Anyway, can anyone help me with this error, or perhaps some tip on what may be causing this error?

Thank you in advance,
André Ascensão

EDIT: I've have tried to restart alfresco but now i've got this error:
16:37:21,292 ERROR [org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader] Context initialization failed
org.alfresco.error.AlfrescoRuntimeException: 08270000 The store 'user://alfrescoUserStore' has a duplicate root node entry.

Still can get no clue for the origin of this error. Can this be a database issue or something similar?

Outcomes