AnsweredAssumed Answered

Cannot open Alfresco Share

Question asked by wguerram on Sep 28, 2010
Hello, I have an installation of Alfresco, working with Windows Authentication, I tried to used Alfresco Share, but the login screen is not shown, instead I get this error:

type Exception report

description The server encountered an internal error () that prevented it from fulfilling this request.

exception

java.lang.NullPointerException
   org.alfresco.web.framework.RemoteStoreModelObjectPersister.getCache(RemoteStoreModelObjectPersister.java:107)
   org.alfresco.web.framework.StoreModelObjectPersister.cacheGet(StoreModelObjectPersister.java:532)
   org.alfresco.web.framework.StoreModelObjectPersister.getObjectByPath(StoreModelObjectPersister.java:127)
   org.alfresco.web.framework.StoreModelObjectPersister.getObject(StoreModelObjectPersister.java:108)
   org.alfresco.web.framework.MultiModelObjectPersister.getObject(MultiModelObjectPersister.java:106)
   org.alfresco.web.framework.ModelObjectManager.getObject(ModelObjectManager.java:136)
   org.alfresco.web.site.Model.getObject(Model.java:513)
   org.alfresco.web.site.Model.getPage(Model.java:165)
   org.alfresco.web.site.SlingshotPageMapper.executeMapper(SlingshotPageMapper.java:188)
   org.alfresco.web.site.AbstractPageMapper.execute(AbstractPageMapper.java:62)
   org.alfresco.web.site.DefaultRequestContextFactory.newInstance(DefaultRequestContextFactory.java:109)
   org.alfresco.web.site.FrameworkHelper.initRequestContext(FrameworkHelper.java:202)
   org.alfresco.web.site.servlet.NTLMAuthenticationFilter.doFilter(NTLMAuthenticationFilter.java:147)

note The full stack trace of the root cause is available in the Apache Tomcat/6.0.18 logs.

Does anyone knows how to fix it?
My linux is RHLE

Outcomes