AnsweredAssumed Answered

SOLR Tracker stuck/error

Question asked by aweber1nj on Dec 24, 2012
Happy Christmas to all…unfortunately, I'm stuck trying to get a system up-and-running before the new-year…

Just finished loading a large number of new folders to the repo (and it also auto-creates some user nodes), and am seeing these errors in my log:
Dec 24, 2012 9:20:01 AM org.alfresco.solr.tracker.CoreTracker trackRepository
SEVERE: Tracking failed
org.json.JSONException: Unterminated string at character 3695
        at org.json.JSONTokener.syntaxError(JSONTokener.java:413)
        at org.json.JSONTokener.nextString(JSONTokener.java:244)
        at org.json.JSONTokener.nextValue(JSONTokener.java:344)
        at org.json.JSONArray.<init>(JSONArray.java:125)
        at org.json.JSONTokener.nextValue(JSONTokener.java:351)
        at org.json.JSONObject.<init>(JSONObject.java:206)
        at org.json.JSONTokener.nextValue(JSONTokener.java:347)
        at org.json.JSONArray.<init>(JSONArray.java:125)
        at org.json.JSONTokener.nextValue(JSONTokener.java:351)
        at org.json.JSONObject.<init>(JSONObject.java:206)
        at org.alfresco.solr.client.SOLRAPIClient.getNodesMetaData(SOLRAPIClient.java:725)
        at org.alfresco.solr.tracker.CoreTracker.indexNode(CoreTracker.java:1879)
        at org.alfresco.solr.tracker.CoreTracker.trackRepository(CoreTracker.java:1410)
        at org.alfresco.solr.tracker.CoreTracker.updateIndex(CoreTracker.java:491)
        at org.alfresco.solr.tracker.CoreTrackerJob.execute(CoreTrackerJob.java:45)
        at org.quartz.core.JobRunShell.run(JobRunShell.java:216)
        at org.quartz.simpl.SimpleThreadPool$WorkerThread.run(SimpleThreadPool.java:563)
This looks very similar to https://issues.alfresco.com/jira/browse/ALF-14336, so could it actually be stuck on a document?  Sure.  But this is the basis of my question…

How can I determine WHICH NODE the tracker is failing on?

Also, if there are some patches (the one for users with un-escaped characters in their metadata would appear to already be applied to 4.0.0e, but maybe not) especially the fix in ALF-14336, how can I determine which files I should try to d/l, compile and replace from the fixed-version?

Thanks for any help.  I'm a bit frustrated on a Christmas Eve…

-AJ

Outcomes