AnsweredAssumed Answered

WCMQS - problem in importFileLocation of my new website

Question asked by gawabe on Oct 8, 2010
Latest reply on Oct 9, 2010 by gawabe
Hi..
I am working on WCMQS in alfresco 3.4a…. Here QS dashlet in share will be used for importing the Quick Start website data into the Collaboration Share site…

Similarly, I need to import my own new external website (created using spring surf) in to share…
I saw webscript-context.xml in C:\Alfresco\tomcat\webapps\alfresco\WEB-INF\classes\alfresco\module\org_alfresco_module_wcmquickstart\ which is importing the file location by: <property name="importFileLocation" value="${wcmqs.importFileLocations}"/>

This value had imported a ACP file for WCMQS site (wcmquickstart.ACP) from C:\Alfresco\tomcat\webapps\alfresco\WEB- INF\classes\alfresco\module\ org_alfresco_module_wcmquickstart\ bootstrap\

Similarly I need to create a ACP file for my new external website. I saw the ACP import and export ways in : http://wiki.alfresco.com/wiki/Export_and_Import#Web_Client_Export_.26_Import_of_Folders_.26_Files .. These are all deals with a website which is created only by using a share. But is there any way to create a ACP file of an external website, so that I can import that ACP in to the Collaboration share and do content management using AWE?

Outcomes