AnsweredAssumed Answered

_idJsp8 is duplicated in the faces tree

Question asked by luca on Oct 11, 2010
Latest reply on Sep 20, 2011 by nikes
Hi all,
I have a JSP problem, af far as I can understand is like if a jsf object is duplicated, but I can't find it  :?

I modified the advanced search page and in my portal I have a page that point to the original browse and another page that point to my modified advanced-search.
When I log in I enter in the classic browse page.
If I enter the modified advanced search page and make a search, I'm redirect to the browse page with the results of my search.
If I return to the browse page I get this error:

javax.faces.FacesException: Client-id : _idJsp8 is duplicated in the faces tree. Component : browse:_idJsp8, path: {Component-Path : [Class: javax.faces.component.UIViewRoot,ViewId: /jsp/browse/browse.jsp][Class: javax.faces.component.html.HtmlForm,Id: browse][Class: org.alfresco.web.ui.common.component.UIPanel,Id: spaces-panel][Class: org.alfresco.web.ui.common.component.data.UIRichList,Id: spacesList][Class: org.alfresco.web.ui.common.component.data.UIColumn,Id: col1][Class: org.alfresco.web.ui.common.component.UIActionLink,Id: col1-act2][Class: javax.faces.component.UIParameter,Id: _idJsp8]}

The component named browse:_idJsp8 is auto-generated from JSF and I don't know why it gives me that error.

Anyone can help me? Also some hint on how to find it would be greatly appreciated  :wink:

Outcomes