AnsweredAssumed Answered

Transfer spaces hidden when configuring replication jobs

Question asked by lcandido on Jan 9, 2013
I'm trying to use the Replication Service from an Alfresco Community 3.4.d server to a set of 3.4.d and 4.0.1 others, all on RHEL platform with PostgreSQL. Following the standard procedures, I have created several spaces in Company Home/Data Dictionary/Transfers/Transfer Target Groups/Default Group, one for each target server. Several replication jobs were made selecting the transfer target space, as expected. Some have run successfully and other do not - these will be subject of another discussion topic. But in the following day, some of these target spaces do not were anymore listed in the right panel of Share repository listing of spaces, the detailed view. They are still listed in the left panel (the "tree" view) and in the Alfresco Explorer, but it's not possible to make new transfer jobs to servers related to the hidden target spaces. Wrost: now, the replication jobs that have run successfully before the related target spaces become hidden do not run anymore. The return is: "Error executing transfer - 00090373 Unable to find transfer target with name, <transfer_target_name>".

Can anyone help me?

Thanks a lot!

Outcomes