AnsweredAssumed Answered

trouble getting freemind maps to render in share

Question asked by ddvorak on Oct 15, 2010
Latest reply on Nov 2, 2010 by stevegreenbaum
We are testing the Community 3.4.a upgrade. We have it installed on a ubuntu server. Freemind maps do not throw errors, but come up totally blank. If I download the file and open it in Freemind it opens and displays correctly on my desktop. I have a feeling maybe don't have something installed correctly or need to install something else. We set up the instance of Alfresco using the linux bundle with tomcat, jdk, openoffice, imageMagick and swftools. I copied the following files from the working 3.3 installation:
/var/lib/tomcat6/webapps/alfresco/WEB-INF/classes/alfresco/templates/webscripts/org/alfresco/repository/site/site.get.js
–>/opt/alfresco-3.4.a/tomcat/webapps/alfresco/WEB-INF/classes/alfresco/templates/webscripts/org/alfresco/repository/site/site.get.js
/var/lib/tomcat6/webapps/alfresco/WEB-INF/classes/alfresco/templates/webscripts/org/alfresco/repository/site/site.get.desc.xml
–>/opt/alfresco-3.4.a/tomcat/webapps/alfresco/WEB-INF/classes/alfresco/templates/webscripts/org/alfresco/repository/site/site.get.desc.xml
/var/lib/tomcat6/webapps/share/WEB-INF/classes/alfresco/site-webscripts/org/alfresco/components/custom-dashlets (entire directory)
–>/opt/alfresco-3.4.a/tomcat/webapps/share/WEB-INF/classes/alfresco/site-webscripts/org/alfresco/components/custom-dashlets
/var/lib/tomcat6/webapps/alfresco/WEB-INF/classes/alfresco/extension/templates/ (entire directory)
–>/opt/alfresco-3.4.a/tomcat/webapps/alfresco/WEB-INF/classes/alfresco/extension/templates/
/var/lib/tomcat6/webapps/share/modules/documentlibrary/visor3.swf
–>/opt/alfresco-3.4.a/tomcat/webapps/share/modules/documentlibrary/visor3.swf

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Outcomes