AnsweredAssumed Answered

Can't login to root/share

Question asked by dk_user on Jan 14, 2013
Latest reply on Jan 17, 2013 by gawadesk
Hi,
We cannot login to alfresco through root/share, but we can login root/alfresco with same admin user. The login page is loaded without any problem, but whenever I try to login I receive following error message.

"The remote server may be unavailable or your authentication details have not been recognized."

Alfresco version 3.4.1 is installed on Windows 2008 server and MS SQL 2008 database.

When we profile the database which is used only by Alfresco we can see some activity when Alfresco service is on like "Select 1" which shows us that Alfresco can connect database, but we cannot see any activity in profiler when we press the login button. So, login is failing before ping the database.

When I restart the Alfresco service I can see some log in Catalina, but after login failure, alfresco does not log anywhere under alfresco folder(I searched by modified date time under alfresco folder and did not see any change)

I googled the error message and found many entries in the alfresco forums, but none of them solved our problem.

Any help would be very appreciated.

Thanks

Outcomes