AnsweredAssumed Answered

Error check in check out with versioning

Question asked by army81 on Nov 16, 2010
Hi,
In the alfresco web client I create a content and I enable the version history. After I check out the document and check in the new document, but when I view the details of the content  I have this error:
javax.faces.FacesException: org.apache.jasper.JasperException: javax.faces.el.EvaluationException: Cannot get value for expression '#{DialogManager.bean.versionHistory}'
caused by:
org.apache.jasper.JasperException: org.apache.jasper.JasperException: javax.faces.el.EvaluationException: Cannot get value for expression '#{DialogManager.bean.versionHistory}'
caused by:
org.apache.jasper.JasperException: javax.faces.el.EvaluationException: Cannot get value for expression '#{DialogManager.bean.versionHistory}'
caused by:
javax.faces.el.EvaluationException: Cannot get value for expression '#{DialogManager.bean.versionHistory}'
caused by:
javax.faces.el.EvaluationException: Exception getting value of property versionHistory of base of type : org.alfresco.web.bean.content.DocumentDetailsDialog
caused by:
javax.faces.el.EvaluationException: Bean: org.alfresco.web.bean.content.DocumentDetailsDialog, property: versionHistory
caused by:
java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
caused by:
org.hibernate.type.SerializationException: could not deserialize
caused by:
java.io.StreamCorruptedException: invalid stream header

Outcomes