AnsweredAssumed Answered

Share Worflow - Reusing bpm:assignee

Question asked by ncunha on Dec 9, 2010
Latest reply on Oct 31, 2013 by lyles
Hello.

I'm new to the Alfresco platform and I'm having a problem when I run my advanced workflow on Share.
My process is very simple: Start (Task 0) -> Task 1 -> Task 2 -> Task 3 -> End.
I want all the Tasks to be possibly ran by different users and the user of the current task chooses who'll run the next task.
I'm using the bpm:assignee as a mandatory aspect on every task for the user to be able to set the next assigned user.

The problem happens when running the Workflow on Share, on "Task 1" with the second user. After setting the third user to be assigned to the "Task 2" I get the message "java.lang.ClassCastException: org.alfresco.service.cmr.repository.NodeRef cannot be cast to java.util.List" when I click the button to advance to the next task. If I don't assign a different user, the process advances as expected and the next Task is assigned to the current user.
The error message seems to be caused or at least related to using bpm:assignee on a second new user because the process runs just fine the first time the bpm:assignee is first used, from "Task 0" to "Task 1".
Also, this problem doesn't happen when running the workflow on the Explorer, it only happens on Share.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Nélson Cunha.

Outcomes