AnsweredAssumed Answered

InvalidNodeRefException in lucene search using webscripts

Question asked by tuty_richard on Dec 21, 2010
Hi,

I am trying to search files using lucene query with Type of the file and created date trough webscripts. It works fine and gives me the list of file. If I go and delete a file from a space. The search is not returning that file this is also fine but if I delete a space which will also delete the files from the space. If I do a search in that case its returning deleted file information But when I tried to get a property its throws error InvalidNodeRefException can I find is this deleted or archived file some how.

Regards
Richard

org.alfresco.service.cmr.repository.InvalidNodeRefException - Node does not exist: workspace://SpacesStore/9c1856b2-6519-4 … 14266b25ff

org.alfresco.repo.node.db.DbNodeServiceImpl.getNodePairNotNull(DbNodeServiceImpl.java:143)
org.alfresco.repo.node.db.DbNodeServiceImpl.getType(DbNodeServiceImpl.java:564)
sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor350.invoke(Unknown Source)
sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
org.springframework.aop.support.AopUtils.invokeJoinpointUsingReflection(AopUtils.java:307)
org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.invokeJoinpoint(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:183)
org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:150)
org.alfresco.repo.tenant.MultiTNodeServiceInterceptor.invoke(MultiTNodeServiceInterceptor.java:104)
org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:172)
org.springframework.aop.framework.JdkDynamicAopProxy.invoke(JdkDynamicAopProxy.java:202)tuty_richard

Outcomes