AnsweredAssumed Answered

New thread error to call FileFolderServiceImpl

Question asked by liveljack on Dec 30, 2010
Latest reply on Jan 9, 2011 by mrogers
Hi all,
    A new method was added to FileFolderServiceImpl, and it run pretty well.  But when I am trying to call it from a new thread in EditContentPropertiesDialog.  The AuthenticationCredentialsNotFoundException error is thrown. I cannot find what's wrong, could any of you please be kind enough to help me out of this? :(
    Thanks a lot!
    The exception stack is like the following:

Exception in thread "Thread-110" net.sf.acegisecurity.AuthenticationCredentialsNotFoundException: A
valid SecureContext was not provided in the RequestContext
        at net.sf.acegisecurity.intercept.AbstractSecurityInterceptor.credentialsNotFound(AbstractSe
curityInterceptor.java:477)
        at net.sf.acegisecurity.intercept.AbstractSecurityInterceptor.beforeInvocation(AbstractSecur
ityInterceptor.java:355)
        at net.sf.acegisecurity.intercept.method.aopalliance.MethodSecurityInterceptor.invoke(Method
SecurityInterceptor.java:77)
        at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvo
cation.java:172)
        at org.alfresco.repo.security.permissions.impl.ExceptionTranslatorMethodInterceptor.invoke(E
xceptionTranslatorMethodInterceptor.java:49)
        at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvo
        at org.alfresco.repo.audit.AuditMethodInterceptor.invoke(AuditMethodInterceptor.java:147)
        at org.springframework.transaction.interceptor.TransactionInterceptor.invoke(TransactionInte
rceptor.java:107)
        at org.springframework.aop.framework.JdkDynamicAopProxy.invoke(JdkDynamicAopProxy.java:202)
        at $Proxy64.run(Unknown Source)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)

Outcomes