AnsweredAssumed Answered

3.4 Custom action problem

Question asked by ghernando on Jan 9, 2011
Latest reply on Nov 7, 2011 by wabson
With the standard example for Custom Document Library Action in 3.4 (Backup), I'm seeing an error.
This was working for me in 3.3.

Do I need to use a different class on the bean that defines where the property file is?

org.springframework.beans.factory.CannotLoadBeanClassException: Cannot find class [org.alfresco.i18n.ResourceBundleBootstrapComponent] for bean with name 'webscripts.resources.actions' defined in URL [jar:file:/C:/Alfresco/c34c/tomcat/shared/lib/share-backup-action.jar!/org/springframework/extensions/surf/slingshot-custom-backup-action-context.xml]; nested exception is java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.alfresco.i18n.ResourceBundleBootstrapComponent
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.resolveBeanClass(AbstractBeanFactory.java:1208)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.predictBeanType(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:568)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.isFactoryBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:1277)

Outcomes