AnsweredAssumed Answered

Share Calendar Script

Question asked by m.guerra on Mar 4, 2011
Latest reply on Mar 9, 2011 by m.guerra
Hi,

As you may have noticed I'm a newbie here, so I hope I'm not posting this topic on the wrong forum, and that this question wasn't answered before, so correct me if Im wrong please. :)

I've implemented a script that on the arrival of a new item on a data list, assigns a Review and Approve workflow to a user, then by modifying the review_processdefinition.xml on approval of the item it moves the item to another folder. What I need to do is to create another rule on that folder that executes a script, to gather the values start date and end date from the list item to create an event on the calendar… but… I don't know if this is possible, and I don't even know if the script is made the same way like "actions.create("calendar-event")" or something like this. If you guys could point me the right way or tell me where to look for writing scripts it would be very helpful.  :roll:

Thanks in advance

Marcelo Guerra

P.S.
All that I've acomplished so far was only by searching the web and "using/adapting" other peoples code, as I said I'm new to Alfresco and programming and I know nothing about the way Alfresco is designed.  :?

Outcomes