AnsweredAssumed Answered

Error LDAP sync 3.4

Question asked by pbb on Apr 29, 2011
Latest reply on May 9, 2011 by pbb
Hi there!

I'm currently stuck with my LDAP configuration… I mean, I'm trying to get an LDAD authentication / sync'ing, but I have this error. I can't figure out what it means.
I'm working on Alfresco 3.4-d Community, WinXP. By the way, I never try to configure CIFS..

09:07:01,030  ERROR [org.alfresco.fileserver] CIFS server configuration error, Error creating bean with name 'authenticationComponent' defined in file [C:\Alfresco\tomcat\webapps\alfresco\WEB-INF\classes\alfresco\subsystems\Authentication\ldap\common-ldap-context.xml]: Initialization of bean failed; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.TypeMismatchException: Failed to convert property value of type 'java.lang.String' to required type 'boolean' for property 'active'; nested exception is java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Invalid boolean value [${ldap.authentication.active}]
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'authenticationComponent' defined in file [C:\Alfresco\tomcat\webapps\alfresco\WEB-INF\classes\alfresco\subsystems\Authentication\ldap\common-ldap-context.xml]: Initialization of bean failed; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.TypeMismatchException: Failed to convert property value of type 'java.lang.String' to required type 'boolean' for property 'active'; nested exception is java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Invalid boolean value [${ldap.authentication.active}]
It seems there is a problem with an invalid boolean, but I swear, there isnt typo in my properties file (C:\Alfresco\tomcat\webapps\alfresco\WEB-INF\classes\alfresco\subsystems\Authentication\ldap\ldap1\ldap-authentication.properties):
# This flag enables use of this LDAP subsystem for authentication. It may be
# that this subsytem should only be used for synchronization, in which case
# this flag should be set to false.
ldap.authentication.active=true
I really dunno what the heck is wrong…

Please heeeelp meeee! ;) See ya

Outcomes