Question asked by kojiro on May 2, 2011
I'm actually building one Jmeter script to :
- Login to alfresco as admin.
- Go to the compagny:home
- Create a new space.
- Create a content in this space.
- delete space with content
- Logout

Firstly I use the jmeter proxy to define a templates but i got some issue with it when jmeter need to create a space .
So to try to fix it i used Firebug to know what information was send to alfresco through POST.
I still got a issue with creating space.
So here my post Data when i click on add space :
POST http://10.1.0.248:8080/alfresco/faces/jsp/browse/browse.jsp

POST data:
browse:search:_option=0&browse:search=&browse:spaces-pages=9&browse:content-pages=9&browse_SUBMIT=1&id=&browse:modelist=&ref=&browse:_idJsp9=&browse:sidebar-body:navigator=&outcome=&browse:panel=&javax.faces.ViewState=rO0ABXVyABNbTGphdmEubGFuZy5PYmplY3Q7kM5YnxBzKWwCAAB4cAAAAAN0AAExcHQADi9qc3AvbG9naW4uanNw

Cookie Data:
$Version=0; JSESSIONID=94382C8EB262FE47626A82CB13D7E8B1; $Path=/alfresco; alfUser0=YWRtaW4=; $Path=/alfresco

After this i extract this : create_spaceid_-(.+?)\' but i really don't know what to do with this value.
so here my post data which generate a 500 error when i want to validate the create space form:
POST http://10.1.0.248:8080/alfresco/faces/jsp/dialog/container.jsp

POST data:
dialog:search:_option=0&dialog:search=&dialog:dialog-body:name=EtudeCharge&dialog:dialog-body:title=EtudeCharge&dialog:dialog-body:description=&dialog:dialog-body:space-icon=space-icon-default&dialog:finish-button=Créer un Espace&dialog_SUBMIT=1&id=&dialog:act=&dialog:sidebar-body:navigator=&dialog:_idJsp9=&dialog:_link_hidden_=&dialog:_idcl=&outcome=&dialog:modelist=&javax.faces.ViewState=rO0ABXVyABNbTGphdmEubGFuZy5PYmplY3Q7kM5YnxBzKWwCAAB4cAAAAAN0AAExcHQADi9qc3AvbG9naW4uanNw

Cookie Data:
$Version=0; JSESSIONID=94382C8EB262FE47626A82CB13D7E8B1; $Path=/alfresco; alfUser0=YWRtaW4=; $Path=/alfresco
and here the anwer of alfresco :

Erreur système

javax.faces.FacesException: java.lang.NullPointerException causé par : org.apache.jasper.JasperException: java.lang.NullPointerException causé par : java.lang.NullPointerException
   v Show Details
javax.faces.FacesException: java.lang.NullPointerException at org.apache.myfaces.context.servlet.ServletExternalContextImpl.dispatch(ServletExternalContextImpl.java:425) at org.apache.myfaces.application.jsp.JspViewHandlerImpl.renderView(JspViewHandlerImpl.java:211) at org.apache.myfaces.lifecycle.RenderResponseExecutor.execute(RenderResponseExecutor.java:41) at org.apache.myfaces.lifecycle.LifecycleImpl.render(LifecycleImpl.java:132) at javax.faces.webapp.FacesServlet.service(FacesServlet.java:140) at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:290) at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:206) at org.alfresco.web.app.servlet.AuthenticationFilter.doFilter(AuthenticationFilter.java:104) at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor343.invoke(Unknown Source) at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597) at org.alfresco.repo.management.subsystems.ChainingSubsystemProxyFactory$1.invoke(ChainingSubsystemProxyFactory.java:116) at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:172) at org.springframework.aop.framework.JdkDynamicAopProxy.invoke(JdkDynamicAopProxy.java:202) at $Proxy195.doFilter(Unknown Source) at org.alfresco.repo.web.filter.beans.BeanProxyFilter.doFilter(BeanProxyFilter.java:82) at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:235) at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:206) at org.alfresco.repo.web.filter.beans.NullFilter.doFilter(NullFilter.java:68) at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor343.invoke(Unknown Source) at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597) at org.alfresco.repo.management.subsystems.ChainingSubsystemProxyFactory$1.invoke(ChainingSubsystemProxyFactory.java:116) at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:172) at org.springframework.aop.framework.JdkDynamicAopProxy.invoke(JdkDynamicAopProxy.java:202) at $Proxy195.doFilter(Unknown Source) at org.alfresco.repo.web.filter.beans.BeanProxyFilter.doFilter(BeanProxyFilter.java:82) at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:235) at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:206) at org.alfresco.web.app.servlet.GlobalLocalizationFilter.doFilter(GlobalLocalizationFilter.java:58) at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:235) at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:206) at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:233) at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:191) at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:127) at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:102) at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:109) at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:298) at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:852) at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.process(Http11Protocol.java:588) at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$Worker.run(JIoEndpoint.java:489) at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619) Caused by: org.apache.jasper.JasperException: java.lang.NullPointerException at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.handleJspException(JspServletWrapper.java:491) at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:419) at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:313) at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:260) at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:717) at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:290) at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:206) at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.invoke(ApplicationDispatcher.java:646) at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.processRequest(ApplicationDispatcher.java:436) at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.doForward(ApplicationDispatcher.java:374) at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.forward(ApplicationDispatcher.java:302) at org.apache.myfaces.context.servlet.ServletExternalContextImpl.dispatch(ServletExternalContextImpl.java:419) … 41 more Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException at org.alfresco.web.bean.dialog.DialogManager.getTitle(DialogManager.java:202) at org.apache.jsp.jsp.dialog.container_jsp._jspService(container_jsp.java:182) at org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java:70) at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:717) at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:377) … 51 more

So could you help me and give me all the value which are necessary to put in the POST to create a new space in Alfresco ?
would be very nice if you could give the same thing to create a content :)

Thx for reading the post :)

Outcomes