AnsweredAssumed Answered

Problem with the sites created on Share

Question asked by teofonie on May 4, 2011
Hello,

(I've followed all the forum posts that handle similar issues, but none seems to cover the issue I have)
I'm using Alfresco to manage user spaces. The version is 3.4d, installed on a Linux FC9 server. To manage the files I've chosen the share application for the users as it's more user friendly than the classical alfresco explorer. I'm creating the sites using the create-site webscript (that also adds the presets). All seems to be working fine (for some undetermined time), the site is available in alfresco and share, but after some time it becomes unavailable from the share application and the error shown in share (and in the tomcat logs) is:
javax.servlet.ServletException: Could not resolve view with name 'site/test/dashboard' in servlet with name 'Spring Surf Dispatcher Servlet'
org.springframework.web.servlet.DispatcherServlet.render(DispatcherServlet.java:1042)
   org.springframework.web.servlet.DispatcherServlet.doDispatch(DispatcherServlet.java:798)
   org.springframework.web.servlet.DispatcherServlet.doService(DispatcherServlet.java:716)
   org.springframework.web.servlet.FrameworkServlet.processRequest(FrameworkServlet.java:647)
   org.springframework.web.servlet.FrameworkServlet.doGet(FrameworkServlet.java:552)
   javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:617)
   javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:717)
   org.alfresco.web.site.servlet.MTAuthenticationFilter.doFilter(MTAuthenticationFilter.java:74)
   org.alfresco.web.site.servlet.SSOAuthenticationFilter.doFilter(SSOAuthenticationFilter.java:301)
This doesn't happen after a tomcat restart (as I've seen on another thread). I couldn't determine which action is causing this, it happens randomly. It's true that my users have logins that are email addresses, but the issues with the users that have this kind of logins appear solved in previous versions of alfresco. I also don't have multi tenant enabled. All sites created directly in the share application work fine, only the ones created with the webscript have this issue.
(Sorry if I forgot something, this is my first thread here  :)  ).
Any help would be appreciated on this error.
Thanks.

Outcomes