AnsweredAssumed Answered

Force deploy/undeploy of dynamic models

Question asked by damonrand on May 9, 2011
Latest reply on Sep 4, 2013 by scspy
I'm finding that dynamic models are pretty much unusable during development because the constraint checking is too strict. For example I can deploy a model but when I come to undeploy it the constraint checking stops the undeploy. For example the below errors show the result of trying to undeploy a model where a property in the database doesn't validate.

I'd like to be able to force deploy/undeploy regardless of validity of the properties in the database. Can this be added in a future version?

For now I'm going back to restarting the whole server to make content model changes..

org.alfresco.error.AlfrescoRuntimeException: 04090017 Model undeployment failed 
   at org.alfresco.repo.admin.RepoAdminServiceImpl.undeployModel(RepoAdminServiceImpl.java:519)
   at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
   at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
   at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
   at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
        ….

Caused by: java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: ""
   at java.lang.NumberFormatException.forInputString(NumberFormatException.java:48)
   at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Integer.java:470)
   at java.lang.Integer.valueOf(Integer.java:554)

Outcomes