AnsweredAssumed Answered

Alfresco Sharepoint Protocol with 3.4d and MS Office 2007

Question asked by bhuffman on May 18, 2011
I'm having problems with the Alfresco SP on 3.4c using Windows 7 with Office 2007.

When I try to create a workspace and save a document, it fails and I see this in the alfresco logs:

13:38:28,860 ERROR [org.springframework.extensions.webscripts.AbstractRuntime] Exception from executeScript - redirecting to status template error: 04180029 Wrapped Exception (with status template): 04184869 Failed to execute script 'classpath*:alfresco/templates/webscripts/org/alfresco/repository/site/sites.post.json.js': 04184868 Access Denied.  You do not have the appropriate permissions to perform this operation.
org.springframework.extensions.webscripts.WebScriptException: 04180029 Wrapped Exception (with status template): 04184869 Failed to execute script 'classpath*:alfresco/templates/webscripts/org/alfresco/repository/site/sites.post.json.js': 04184868 Access Denied.  You do not have the appropriate permissions to perform this operation.
   at org.springframework.extensions.webscripts.AbstractWebScript.createStatusException(AbstractWebScript.java:758)
   at org.springframework.extensions.webscripts.DeclarativeWebScript.execute(DeclarativeWebScript.java:171)
   at org.alfresco.repo.web.scripts.RepositoryContainer$2.execute(RepositoryContainer.java:383)
   at org.alfresco.repo.transaction.RetryingTransactionHelper.doInTransaction(RetryingTransactionHelper.java:381)
   at org.alfresco.repo.web.scripts.RepositoryContainer.transactionedExecute(RepositoryContainer.java:436)
   at org.alfresco.repo.web.scripts.RepositoryContainer.transactionedExecuteAs(RepositoryContainer.java:466)
   at org.alfresco.repo.web.scripts.RepositoryContainer.executeScript(RepositoryContainer.java:304)
   at org.springframework.extensions.webscripts.AbstractRuntime.executeScript(AbstractRuntime.java:333)
   at org.springframework.extensions.webscripts.AbstractRuntime.executeScript(AbstractRuntime.java:189)
   at org.springframework.extensions.webscripts.servlet.WebScriptServlet.service(WebScriptServlet.java:118)

Any ideas / suggestions?

Thanks,
Brian

Outcomes