AnsweredAssumed Answered

Connection error after installing Liferay

Question asked by yaziderman on Jun 7, 2011
Dear Friends,

I have Alfresco 3.4.d which was working well on Ubuntu, but recently I have installed Liferay according to the following rticle: http://wikis.sun.com/display/websynergy/Building+Liferay+on+Tomcat

according to this method, i configured Liferay to use the same Tomcat instance as Alfresco, but once installed, i got Liferay work well, while Alfresco doesn't!!

it gives the error:

The requested resource () is not available.

In my alfresco.log i have:
07:01:04,272 WARN  [org.hibernate.cfg.SettingsFactory] Could not obtain connection metadata
org.apache.commons.dbcp.SQLNestedException: Cannot create PoolableConnectionFactory (Access denied for user 'alfresco'@'localhost' (using password: YES))
        at org.apache.commons.dbcp.BasicDataSource.createDataSource(BasicDataSource.java:1225)
        at org.apache.commons.dbcp.BasicDataSource.getConnection(BasicDataSource.java:880)
        at org.springframework.orm.hibernate3.LocalDataSourceConnectionProvider.getConnection(LocalDataSourceConnectionProvider.java:81)
        at org.hibernate.cfg.SettingsFactory.buildSettings(SettingsFactory.java:84)
        at org.hibernate.cfg.Configuration.buildSettings(Configuration.java:2073)
        at org.hibernate.cfg.Configuration.buildSessionFactory(Configuration.java:1298)
        at org.springframework.orm.hibernate3.LocalSessionFactoryBean.newSessionFactory(LocalSessionFactoryBean.java:855)
        at org.springframework.orm.hibernate3.LocalSessionFactoryBean.buildSessionFactory(LocalSessionFactoryBean.java:774)
        at org.springframework.orm.hibernate3.AbstractSessionFactoryBean.afterPropertiesSet(AbstractSessionFactoryBean.java:211)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.invokeInitMethods(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1460)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.initializeBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1398)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.doCreateBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:512)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:450)
        at org.s

I am sure that the user alfresco is able to connect to the database, and have full privileges on it!
What should be the problem? and thank you in advance

Outcomes