AnsweredAssumed Answered

Space/content with categories gives an error in Share Ent3.4

Question asked by fincoder on Jun 13, 2011
Latest reply on Jun 20, 2011 by fincoder
Hi,

I'm using Alfresco Enterprise 3.4.0. I have a problem when trying to open a space which have contents with categories. This happens only in Share (Repository). In Explorer everything works fine.

So when I log…
- into Share as an admin: I can see the space with the contents with the categories. This works fine.
- into Explorer as a contributor and as an admin: I can see the space with the contents with categories. This works fine too.
- into Share as a contributor: I can see the space in the repository tree. But when I'm trying to open it to see its contents, I get an error:
05130023 Wrapped Exception (with status template): 051312551 Error during processing of the template 'get(name) failed on instance of org.alfresco.repo.template.TemplateNode'. Please contact your system administrator.

alfresco.log says this:
08:43:30,395 ERROR [freemarker.runtime] get(name) failed on instance of org.alfresco.repo.template.TemplateNode

get(name) failed on instance of org.alfresco.repo.template.TemplateNode
The problematic instruction:
———-
==> ${c.name} escaped ${jsonUtils.encodeJSONString(c.name)} [on line 58, column 63 in org/alfresco/slingshot/documentlibrary/item.lib.ftl]
in user-directive itemLib.itemJSON [on line 39, column 10 in org/alfresco/slingshot/documentlibrary/doclist.get.json.ftl]
———-

Java backtrace for programmers:
———-
freemarker.template.TemplateModelException: get(name) failed on instance of org.alfresco.repo.template.TemplateNode
   at freemarker.ext.beans.BeanModel.get(BeanModel.java:223)
   at freemarker.core.Dot._getAsTemplateModel(Dot.java:76)
   at freemarker.core.Expression.getAsTemplateModel(Expression.java:89)
   at freemarker.core.ListLiteral.getModelList(ListLiteral.java:119)
   at freemarker.core.MethodCall._getAsTemplateModel(MethodCall.java:89)
   at freemarker.core.Expression.getAsTemplateModel(Expression.java:89)
   at freemarker.core.Expression.getStringValue(Expression.java:93)
   at freemarker.core.DollarVariable.accept(DollarVariable.java:76)
   at freemarker.core.Environment.visit(Environment.java:210)
   at freemarker.core.MixedContent.accept(MixedContent.java:92)
   at freemarker.core.IteratorBlock$Context.runLoop(IteratorBlock.java:179)
   at freemarker.core.Environment.visit(Environment.java:417)
   at freemarker.core.IteratorBlock.accept(IteratorBlock.java:102)
   at freemarker.core.EscapeBlock.accept(EscapeBlock.java:84)
   at freemarker.core.Macro$Context.runMacro(Macro.java:172)
   at freemarker.core.Environment.visit(Environment.java:603)
   at freemarker.core.UnifiedCall.accept(UnifiedCall.java:106)
   at freemarker.core.IteratorBlock$Context.runLoop(IteratorBlock.java:179)
   at freemarker.core.Environment.visit(Environment.java:417)
   at freemarker.core.IteratorBlock.accept(IteratorBlock.java:102)
   at freemarker.core.EscapeBlock.accept(EscapeBlock.java:84)
   at freemarker.core.Environment.process(Environment.java:190)
   at freemarker.template.Template.process(Template.java:237)
   at org.alfresco.repo.template.FreeMarkerProcessor.process(FreeMarkerProcessor.java:197)
   at org.springframework.extensions.webscripts.AbstractWebScript.renderTemplate(AbstractWebScript.java:589)
   at org.springframework.extensions.webscripts.DeclarativeWebScript.renderFormatTemplate(DeclarativeWebScript.java:267)
   at org.springframework.extensions.webscripts.DeclarativeWebScript.execute(DeclarativeWebScript.java:147)
   at org.alfresco.repo.web.scripts.RepositoryContainer$2.execute(RepositoryContainer.java:377)
   at org.alfresco.repo.transaction.RetryingTransactionHelper.doInTransaction(RetryingTransactionHelper.java:381)
   at org.alfresco.repo.web.scripts.RepositoryContainer.transactionedExecute(RepositoryContainer.java:436)
   at org.alfresco.repo.web.scripts.RepositoryContainer.transactionedExecuteAs(RepositoryContainer.java:466)
   at org.alfresco.repo.web.scripts.RepositoryContainer.executeScript(RepositoryContainer.java:304)
   at org.springframework.extensions.webscripts.AbstractRuntime.executeScript(AbstractRuntime.java:333)
   at org.springframework.extensions.webscripts.AbstractRuntime.executeScript(AbstractRuntime.java:189)
   at org.springframework.extensions.webscripts.servlet.WebScriptServlet.service(WebScriptServlet.java:118)
   at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:717)
   at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:290)
   at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:206)
   at org.alfresco.web.app.servlet.GlobalLocalizationFilter.doFilter(GlobalLocalizationFilter.java:58)
   at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:235)
   at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:206)
   at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:233)
   at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:191)
   at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:127)
   at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:102)
   at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:109)
   at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:298)
   at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:857)
   at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.process(Http11Protocol.java:588)
   at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$Worker.run(JIoEndpoint.java:489)
   at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)
Caused by: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
   at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor2711.invoke(Unknown Source)
   at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
   at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
   at freemarker.ext.beans.BeansWrapper.invokeMethod(BeansWrapper.java:840)
   at freemarker.ext.beans.BeanModel.invokeThroughDescriptor(BeanModel.java:276)
   at freemarker.ext.beans.BeanModel.get(BeanModel.java:183)
   … 64 more
Caused by: org.alfresco.repo.security.permissions.AccessDeniedException: 051312008 Access Denied.  You do not have the appropriate permissions to perform this operation.
   at org.alfresco.repo.security.permissions.impl.ExceptionTranslatorMethodInterceptor.invoke(ExceptionTranslatorMethodInterceptor.java:48)

——————————————————————————————
And when the space do not have contents with categories everything works fine also in Share as a non-admin. So there is something wrong with Share  + space/contents with the categories + a non-admin user. Does anyone have an idea what should I do?
Is there some file/place where I can set some user rights for a contributor to see the space contents with categories in a Share?

Regards fincoder

Outcomes