AnsweredAssumed Answered

Renaming Sites

Question asked by dcoales on Jun 16, 2011
Latest reply on Jun 16, 2011 by dcoales
Hi,

When you change a site name using the "Edit Site Details" form this only changes the site title so although the site appears to have the new name when searching for sites it still appears in the repository browser under the old name.

Is it possible to rename the top level folder associated with a site ?  I tried renaming it via the repository browser in Share but that seemed to confuse the app and I got the following error message when I then tried to do a site search :

05160080 Wrapped Exception (with status template): 05164643 Error during processing of the template 'Method public org.alfresco.repo.jscript.ScriptableHashMap org.alfresco.repo.site.script.Site.listMembers(java.lang.String,java.lang.String,int) threw an exception when invoked on org.alfresco.repo.site.script.Site@cfd1b4'. Please contact your system administrator.

I renamed the folder back again and all was well.   Is there a correct way to do this.  I would prefer the folder names in the repository browser to match the site names in the site browser.

Cheers,
David

Outcomes