AnsweredAssumed Answered

Mysql Errors

Question asked by motdiem on Jul 29, 2005
I have MySQL 4.1 installed under windows.
On startup, table creation failed for the table : node_properties, saying that the primary key was too long.

I created the table manually (with a key on protocol,identifier,guid it seems to work)

I now get the following hibernate error on startup :
29 juil. 2005 11:03:13 net.sf.joott.uno.UnoConnection connect
INFO: connecting using "socket,host=localhost,port=8100,tcpNoDelay=1"…
29 juil. 2005 11:03:13 net.sf.joott.uno.UnoConnection connect
INFO: connected
11:03:18,781 ERROR [JDBCExceptionReporter] Duplicate entry 'workspace-SpacesStor
e-9ae43f57-000f-11da-a81a-017b9a999083' for key 1
11:03:18,792 ERROR [AbstractFlushingEventListener] Could not synchronize databas
e state with session
org.hibernate.exception.ConstraintViolationException: Could not execute JDBC bat
ch update
        at org.hibernate.exception.ErrorCodeConverter.convert(ErrorCodeConverter
.java:74)
        at org.hibernate.exception.JDBCExceptionHelper.convert(JDBCExceptionHelp
er.java:43)
        at org.hibernate.jdbc.AbstractBatcher.executeBatch(AbstractBatcher.java:
181)
        at org.hibernate.engine.ActionQueue.executeActions(ActionQueue.java:226)

(…)
then I get a bunch of messages like this:
INFO: Illegal access: this web application instance has been stopped already.  C
ould not load commons-logging.properties.  The eventual following stack trace is
caused by an error thrown for debugging purposes as well as to attempt to termi
nate the thread which caused the illegal access, and has no functional impact.
29 juil. 2005 11:03:19 org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader findResource
Internal
INFO: Illegal access: this web application instance has been stopped already.  C
ould not load META-INF/services/org.apache.commons.logging.LogFactory.  The even
tual following stack trace is caused by an error thrown for debugging purposes a
s well as to attempt to terminate the thread which caused the illegal access, and has no functional impact.

and then the application is not accessible….

Any idea ? I'm using jdk 1.5.02 under windows xp and already had mysql installed.

Thanks for you help

Outcomes