AnsweredAssumed Answered

alfresco server startup problem

Question asked by rogier on Aug 2, 2005
hi

i have installed alfresco with tomcat bundle on a win xp sp1 workstation and when i start the alfresco server i get the following error in the tomcat console (mysql seems to startup okay)

any ideas what i should do?

thanks
rogier

14:14:08,396 ERROR [[/web-client]] Exception sending context initialized event to listener instance of class org.alfresco.web.app.ContextListener
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'org.alfresco.repo.lock.LockServiceImpl' defined in class path resource [alfresco/application-context.xml]: Initialization of bean failed; nested exception is org.springframework.jdbc.BadSqlGrammarException: Bad SQL grammar [] in task 'Hibernate operation'; nested exception is java.sql.SQLException: You have an error in your SQL syntax.  Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'select integritye1_.primary_noderef from integrity_event integr org.springframework.jdbc.BadSqlGrammarException: Bad SQL grammar [] in task 'Hibernate operation'; nested exception is java.sql.SQLException: You have an error
in your SQL syntax.  Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'select integritye1_.primary_noderef from integrity_event integr
java.sql.SQLException: You have an error in your SQL syntax.  Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'select integritye1_.primary_noderef from integrity_event integr

Outcomes