AnsweredAssumed Answered

Unable to start alfresco after restore

Question asked by dsawyerr on Aug 2, 2011
Latest reply on Apr 12, 2012 by yash
Hi,

Please can someone kindly help me. I am unable start alfresco on my backup server after I did a restore of data taken from the live server. Basically I am trying to make sure I can run my backup server with data taken from the live server. I tried doing a full index recovery but still unable to start alfresco. Both servers are exacly the same setup.

The log shows the error below
4:24:11,733 INFO  [org.alfresco.repo.admin.ConfigurationChecker] The Alfresco root data directory ('dir.root') is: /opt/alfresco-3.4.d/alf_data
14:24:11,745 ERROR [org.alfresco.repo.admin.ConfigurationChecker] CONTENT INTEGRITY ERROR: System content not found in content store.
14:24:11,745 ERROR [org.alfresco.repo.admin.ConfigurationChecker] Ensure that the 'dir.root' property is pointing to the correct data location.
14:24:11,747 ERROR [org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader] Context initialization failed
org.alfresco.error.AlfrescoRuntimeException: 07020005 Ensure that the 'dir.root' property is pointing to the correct data location.
   at org.alfresco.repo.admin.ConfigurationChecker.check(ConfigurationChecker.java:332)

PLEASE HELP ME. Many thanks

Outcomes