AnsweredAssumed Answered

The indexes are not synchronized with the database

Question asked by isaac737 on Aug 9, 2011
Hi,

I have searched the Alfresco Forums along with the web at large and have not found a clear answer to our question.  Basically we are running Alfresco 3.0 on RHEL and the server it ran on locked up (I think a side issue with a DELL PERC RAID Controller).  Anyhow, this server mounts the content store via NFS version 3.0 from a Solaris 10 server.  When we tried to bring back up Alfresco it choked.  We finally got it back up after doing a FULL rebuild of the lucene indexes but now we have this WARN message in our catalina.out:

15:20:29,246 User:System WARN  [node.index.FullIndexRecoveryComponent] The indexes are not synchronized with the database.

My question to the community is how serious is this?

The repository is up and working I am just worried that this is a problem and will cause an issue down the line.  Any thoughts on the matter?

Here is some more info on our system:

uname -a
Linux babbage.foo.info 2.6.18-128.1.10.el5 #1 SMP Wed Apr 29 13:53:08 EDT 2009 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux

—————————

Alfresco Community 3.0

—————————

How we mount the alf_data dir:

wavenms.foo.info:/export/Alfonso on /mnt/Tellabs-DocRep type nfs (rw,hard,bg,proto=tcp,nfsvers=3,addr=10.192.10.24)

Thanks much!

- Jg

Outcomes