AnsweredAssumed Answered

LDap Active Directory Synchronization

Question asked by bhootam123 on Aug 11, 2011
Latest reply on Aug 23, 2011 by mcorbani
I have successfully authenticated Alfresco with Active Directory. There is only one issue. I'm not able to pull up the details from AD to alfresco. users are able to login to alfresco using their AD username and password . But their  fields are empty. Like, I established email onnection using SMTP. for that if i invite a user the mail address will be taken from his corresponding email field. But it is absent there. I am not able to pull it from AD to alfresco field.
Only once logged in AD USERS are listed in Alfresco ( only names no other details). I am not able to get the full list of users uploaded from AD and downloaded to alfresco.
Please help me to reslove this issue. I just need the assistance in geting the details of users to be pulled to alfresco from AD. I'm using Active Directory 2008 R2 . I'm using Alfresco 3.4d community Edition.

Thanks,
                                                                                                                             Syam Mohan

Outcomes