AnsweredAssumed Answered

Migration 2.2 to 3.4.d problem - rules

Question asked by iblazev on Aug 14, 2011
Hello!
First, I'm sorry if this should go to different section, moderator, please be kind:)

Now to the problem. I was testing new Alfresco 3.4.d within my AD with Ntlm, passthru and LDAP and everything went fine so I tried to import working base and repo from backup which, eventually worked after I commented patches regarding V1.4 and V2.0 from tomcat/webapps/alfresco/WEB-INF/classes/alfresco/patch/patch-services-context.xml and added avm_issuer_ids table in mysql alfresco database.

After starting Alfresco, all documents and user spaces where there and permissions worked as well BUT users couldn't upload or edit anything because of the rule that was active and the rule was to send email notifaction to users when content was updated or added. The error in catalina.out says:
Caused by: org.alfresco.service.cmr.repository.TemplateException: 07110256 07110255 Access Denied.  You do not have the approp
riate permissions to perform this operation.

Now, when I remove the old rule and create new one, the problem remains. User was Coordinator for that space so it should have been in the right group.

Funny thing is that mentioned rule works in user home spaces but mail sent from there has user email address instead of variable set for mail.from.default which I put in alfresco-global.properties and, also, only administrator could edit and add content in any space where mentioned rule apply.

If I remove that rule, users can work in all spaces without restrictions.
Can anyone give some advice?

Thanx.

Outcomes