AnsweredAssumed Answered

Where to find the Spring-Bean for search.get.desc.xml

Question asked by fnumrich on Sep 13, 2011
Latest reply on Sep 15, 2011 by mrogers
Hello,

I've currently got the alfresco src out of svn and now looking around to understand webscripts.

Looking at the webscript-description at 'remote-api\config\alfresco\templates\webscripts\org\alfresco\slingshot\search\search.get.desc.xml' I wounder where I can find the corresponding Bean (Java-Class als well as the Spring-Deployment-Descriptor defining the spring-bean).

As the documentation for webscripts state (http://wiki.alfresco.com/wiki/Web_Scripts#Java-Backed_Implementations), depending on the above mentioned xml-file the Spring-Bean's ID should be: 'webscript.org.alfresco.slingshot.search.search.get'.
So I've searched the workspace for a xml-file containing this paticular string, but did not find the Spring-Context defining this Bean an therefore no corresponding Java-Class.

To be sure I'm I've tested the same procedure for 'remote-api\config\alfresco\templates\webscripts\org\alfresco\repository\search\searchproxy.get.desc.xml'.
There I've found the Spring-Context at 'remote-api\config\alfresco\web-scripts-application-context.xml' and the java-Class at 'remote-api\source\java\org\alfresco\repo\web\scripts\bean\SearchProxy.java'.

Can anyone give me a hint where can I find the Spring-Bean and corresponding Java-class for 'remote-api\config\alfresco\templates\webscripts\org\alfresco\slingshot\search\search.get.desc.xml'?

Thanks in advance
Frank

Outcomes