AnsweredAssumed Answered

4.0 Extension - override webscript get.config.xml

Question asked by loftux Moderator on Oct 4, 2011
Latest reply on Oct 5, 2011 by ddraper
I've tried to override filter.get.config.xml with
            <customization>
               <targetPackageRoot>org.alfresco.components.documentlibrary</targetPackageRoot>
               <sourcePackageRoot>se.loftux.extension.components.documentlibrary</sourcePackageRoot>
            </customization>
and put my new filter.get.config.xml in shared/classes/webscripts/se/loftux/extension/components/documentlibrary.
My new config doesn't get picked up.
Probably just missing something obvious. I've tried multiple locations for the file, the above location is my most likely candidate  :?
If what I'm trying to do is supported (or when you add support for it) it would be nice if it extended the default config, so that in this case I just add the extra filter I want, or if you want to override add replace="true".

I think it would be good to have som examples of file locations, Davids blog posts have some info, but I think it needs to be typed out in a table listing or something. It gets confusing, why does template override go in classes/alfresco/templates, but webscripts in classes/alfresco (and not in classes/alfresco/site-webscripts something)?

Outcomes